Silhouette Curio Overview
The Silhouette Curio™ is capable of stippling, etching, debossing, embossing, and cutting. The Curio has a dual carriage feature allowing the use of two different tools. The Deep Cut Blade can be used in the Curio machine for cutting up to 2mm. The Curio is also able to sketch materials up to 5 mm thick.
Below is a list of items that come with a purchase of the Silhouette Curio™:
- Silhouette Curio™ desktop DIY machine
- 8.5 in. x 6 in. base (includes four platforms)
- 8.5 in. x 6in. cutting mat
- 8.5 in. 6 in. embossing mat
- Cutting blade
- Fine embossing tool
- Wide embossing tool
- 50 exclusive digital designs
- AC adapter
- USB cord
For more information on the Curio and available tools/materials, please visit here.
To get started using your Silhouette Curio, please visit here.
You can click on Step 7: Learn to use your Silhouette machine to access the Manual and User Guide.
The following videos are also helpful:
- The Silhouette Curio desktop cutting system
- Setting up your Silhouette Curio
- Stippling and Etching with the Silhouette Curio
- Etching Metal with your Silhouette Curio: a step-by-step how-to
- Multi-tasking with your Silhouette Curio
- Using thicker media with your Silhouette Curio
- Embossing and Debossing with your Silhouette Curio
- Score & Emboss or Score & Deboss with your Silhouette Curio
- Print & Emboss with the Silhouette Curio