Cameo 4 Firmware Update
The Cameo 4 model provides a one-touch firmware update experience. To verify your firmware is up to date, please perform the following steps:
- Install the Silhouette Studio software (version 4.3 or above), here
- Open Silhouette Studio and select the SEND menu
- Plug the power cable into the Cameo 4 machine and power on
- Connect the Cameo 4 to your computer with the USB cable provided
- Verify you are selected on the proper machine by clicking on the “Silhouette Devices” icon, and selecting the Cameo machine showing a USB symbol and “Available”
- You can verify your firmware version in this menu by noting the numbers to the right of the device
- Once selected, the Cameo 4 will connect and determine if you need a firmware update. Click “Update Now” if prompted.
Do not disconnect or turn off your machine while updating. The Cameo 4 may restart, and the software will say “Ready” when the update is complete.